Pappireddipatti is one of the towns in dharmapuri district and also a revenue taluk of dharmapuri. Pappiredipatti is surrounded by hills and reserved forest like kalrayan hills in the east, shevaroy hills in the west. Pappreddipatti is the center for many villages like A.Pallpatti, Venkadasamuthiram, Menasi, Kalipettaii, Manjavadi.
Important Facts of Pappireddipatti:
- It is located in the center of major city and towns. pappireddipatti to Salem 44 km time take to reach 1 hr 20 mins. Pappiredipatti to Harur 22 km time takes to reach 37 mins. Pappiredipatti to Dharmapuri is 50 km time take to reach 50 km.
- It is the second largest revenue taluk in Dharmapuri. It had a 98 revenue village.
- Tourist spots in pappireddipatti is a Vaniyar Dam, Murugan temple is one of the best temples in dharmapuri.
- Pappireddipatti area is covered by hard Crystalline rock
- pin code number is 636905. For Pincodes, Check here – Pappireddipatti Taluk Pincode.
- Telephone code –(91)-04346.
- Bommidi is the nearest railway station away from 16 km time take to reach 25 to 30 mins.